Have you recently been involved in a collision and are you looking for the best professional and trustworthy auto body center? Your search is over! At Bill’s Auto Body, we understand that you want to get your automobile back on the road swiftly and you also need help dealing with your insurance company.
On bringing your car to our shop, our auto body technicians will help in processing your insurance claim so that your vehicle can get back on the road as quickly as possible and in better shape than it was before the collision.
From our highly accurate appraisal, full equipped auto paint facility to our detailing station, we will offer you full-service car repair that will return your car to its original mint condition.
On bringing your car to us after a collision, you can expect that we will:
• Provide a full and detailed estimate containing the estimated date when you can pick your vehicle
• Negotiate with your insurance company and process your insurance
• Order and take charge of the delivery of the requisite car parts
• Carry out vehicle inspection and disassembly
• Write any additional reports that are necessary
• Ask for your authorization to carry out the necessary repairs
• Install new car panels and carry out detailing
• Prime, seal and ensure that your car is rust resistant
• Inspect repairs and prep your car for painting
• Carry out acrylic painting and refinishing
• Reassemble the vehicle, align the wheels and carry out the final inspection
• Offer you guaranteed satisfaction and peace of mind throughout the whole process
An accident is stressful enough without you having to worry whether the necessary repairs will be carried out professionally, reliably and effectively. At Bill’s Auto Body, we offer our clients accredited collision repair services from the most experienced professionals in the state. With us handling your repairs, you can rest easy. At our auto body shop, we service all car models and over the years we have created strong bonds with different car dealerships and car insurance firms.
Why Should Your Entrust Your Car to Us for Collision Repairs?
• All our technicians continuously receive updated training and they are all certified
• We have the latest state-of-the-art equipment and tools
• We are very affordable
• We offer repair services whether you have insurance or not
• We are a highly reputable auto body repair shop who can handle the processing of your insurance claim
• We provide written estimates and offer full warranties for our car parts
• We have uni-body car repair tools and equipment
• We only offer car parts that come from genuine (OEM) manufacturers or certified replacement parts
After being involved in an accident, do not compromise on your safety and that of other road users by driving a damaged vehicle. Instead, protect your investment and guarantee your safety by allowing us to handle repairs on your vehicle after a collision. At Bill’s Auto Body, we have built a reputation of exceptional service and trust through our quality services to many clients who were in an accident like you. Give us a call today!